Escape to the Mountains!
Blairsville, GA – 2016 – Mother Nature reigns supreme in the beautiful mountain towns of Blairsville and Suches. Nestled in the Chattahoochee National Forest and North Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains, Blairsville – Union County is an oasis for every outdoor activity imaginable. From mountain biking to pickle ball, golf to water sports, Blairsville is packed with fun for every member of the family, and it’s so much more than just a little mountain town. In Blairsville, you can…
- Hike the Appalachian Trail or one of the many adjacent trails
- Explore one of three rushing waterfalls
- Visit Vogel State Park or local Meeks Park
- Enjoy lake life and boating activities on Lake Nottely, Lake Winfield Scott and Lake Trahlyta inside Vogel State Park
- Visit our farm vineyards, craft beer shop, or moonshine distillery Blairsville-Union County is one of Georgia’s best kept secrets.
Only a two- to three-hour drive from cities like Atlanta, Ga., Chattanooga, TN and Greenville, SC., it is worlds apart.
While Blairsville makes the perfect escape for some, it’s the quintessential mountain home for others. A top-rated school system, active community, fantastic food scene and business-friendly environment, all make Blairsville the ideal place to call home. Learn more about how our pro-business environment makes Blairsville a great place to move your business or start up a new one. Relocation is simpler than you think!
Plan your next visitor learn more about moving your business and family to Blairsville at VisitBlairsvilleGA.com or 877-745-5789. #BelieveIt